The company has developed an online system that allows you to apply for a loan on the site without having to visit offices. lender doesn’t even have to wait for a courier to sign a contract.
This is more convenient than applying for a bank loan, as you do not need to collect a large package of documents to confirm your solvency, do not have to go to the bank, talk with a loan specialist. This is better than a pawnshop loan because you do not need to pledge and risk a valuable thing.
Basic conditions of crediting
Our main product is small loans for a short term. These are loans up to USD 10,000 for up to 30 days. The client is expected to repay the debt from the next payday. In addition, there are long-term lending programs in lender, which differentiates service from most other micro-credit organizations.
- First loan up to 10,000 USD without interest. This is a great opportunity to try how the service works without unnecessary risks;
- Repeated loans up to USD 15,000. Repay your first loan on time to receive more serious loans if necessary;
- Long-term loans – credit programs for 3, 6 and 9 months.
Microcredits up to 10,000 USD are issued in 7, 14 and 30 days. The interest rate on lender on repeated loans is 1.3%. This is one of the lowest interest rates in the micro-credit market.
Another advantage of lender service is the ability to extend the loan. This avoids delays in case of failure to repay the loan on time. You can extend the loan for 7, 14 or 30 days by paying a small fee.
Who can become a lender client?
To become a customer of the service, it is enough:
- To be a citizen between the ages of 18 and 75;
- Have a passport and IDN;
- Have a bank card of any bank.
You will not have to go anywhere, you can apply for a lender loan, conveniently seated in a chair and having prepared the above documents. You do not need to receive an income statement, which is especially useful when you do not want to let your colleagues know about your plans. Will also need a certificate of criminal record, bail and surety. In lender, a loan can be issued by a student, a pensioner and a person without formal employment.
Of course, in spite of loyalty, like any other credit company, lender strives to minimize the risks by checking the solvency of the client. Credit rating is the main tool for such verification. lender will not refuse a loan if you have a low rating, such as a bank rating, but serious delinquencies can still cause a loan refusal.
However, a small loan from lender can also be used as a way to improve your credit history. lender reports on the discipline of repayments in UBI, so timely repayment of the loan, even if it is only 500 dollar, will help to rise in the credit rating, which will allow to expect further large loans both at lender and other companies.
How to apply for a loan?
lender offers the most convenient way to get money online. This means that you need to familiarize yourself with the rules and procedure for receiving money on the lender website and follow the instructions. The application is analyzed by a computer algorithm that eliminates errors, human factors, bias. In addition, it is very fast: only 5 minutes – and you will get a loan decision.
The process of working with the site begins with the choice of loan term and amount. loan calculator calculates the amount of interest that will need to be repaid at the end of the loan period. Here are some simple steps.
- Registration in the lender system. Enter your surname, first name, patronymic, IDN, contact information. Come up with a strong password and confirm it, and agree to the terms of the company.
- Employment information. It is important to provide monthly income and employer information. Contacts with a relative, friend or colleague will also be required.
- Addresses. The registration address (contained in the passport) and the actual residence, home number, if available, must be provided.
- Add documents. Enter your passport details and upload pictures of the documents on the site (as instructed).
- Card verification. You will need to enter the card number, expiration date, CVV2 code. After that, the card will be charged an arbitrary amount of 1 dollar, but after a while this money will be credited back. Confirm this payment.
- Signing the contract. Be sure to read the lender contract and agree to its terms.
Lender makes the decision very quickly, in a few minutes you will know the result of your request, and the money will be credited in another 3-5 minutes.
The last stage of interaction with lender service is repayment of the loan. In the Private office you will be able to find out the term and the final repayment amount. You can do this as follows:
- in the Private office on the lender website, using a bank card;
- at a payment terminal website
- by bank transfer at Internet banking or cashier of any bank according to the details.
It is important to repay the lender loan on time, otherwise penalty interest will start to accrue – an additional 1.5% per day, which will be charged on the body of the loan. If you understand that it is not possible to repay the loan on time, you can use the extension service. You can extend your lender loan for another 7, 14 or 30 days by paying a commission.
You don’t have to go anywhere to draw up a contract, you don’t have to wait in line. Online loans are available to anyone at any time of day and night across the country.